Select entity for button options not coming

I am creating the app LearnNow training management form mendix academy. I am in learning path of ‘Become a rapid developer’ in path 4.4. I have add button on the Course_Overview page and on right click i am not able to view ‘Select entity..’  and ‘Generate on Click page..’option for that.  Just let me know do i am missing something.  
asked
5 answers

Hello Ranjan,

A right click on a button can only autogenerate a page if it nows for which entity it should create a page. So Asish is right. You probably did put the widget outside of the context of an entity. You would then need a microflow to create the right object and open the correct page in the microflow.

Regards,

Ronald

answered

Ranjan, if these answers have not helped you along, can you then please add a snapshot of your entire page and the Add-button so we can see better what your current situation is?

answered

Hi,

I was facing the same issue.

So i found the solution.

Right click on button and select properties.

you will get a properties popup window. on that window you will get Events box like this 

In above window you need to select “Create Object” for OnClick then click OK.

After above activity you will the option on right click on add button to select entity option.

answered

Hi Ranjan,

Have you placed the button inside the dataview

If not please place it inside so you can select the entity

answered

Hi Ranjan,

Are you able to resolve this issue. You are correct the content of the online course is not in sync with what is showing in the tool.

Kindly let me know – I am also stuck at same place

answered