Java compilation error

Hey there, I just updated an application from Mendix 5 to Mendix 7, appstore modules included. When trying to run the app I get Java compilation errors, including this:   Buildfile: C:\Users\User\Documents\Mendix\PWN natuurbeheer-main_Zeven\deployment\build_core.xml compile:     [javac] Compiling 335 source files to C:\Users\User\Documents\Mendix\PWN natuurbeheer-main_Zeven\deployment\run\bin     [javac] C:\Users\User\Documents\Mendix\PWN natuurbeheer-main_Zeven\javasource\communitycommons\StringUtils.java:313: error: method randomAlphanumeric in class RandomStringUtils cannot be applied to given types;     [javac]         String totalChars = RandomStringUtils.randomAlphanumeric(minLen - fixedNumber, maxLen - fixedNumber);     [javac]                                              ^     [javac]   required: int     [javac]   found: int,int     [javac]   reason: actual and formal argument lists differ in length Haven't been able to find an answer over here or on StackOverflow/Github yet, so I was wondering if anyone over here might have a clue as to what this means/how I can solve this. Thanks!
asked
4 answers

Nils,

Do you have any older versions then 3.5 of commons-lang3 jar file in userlib folder?

answered

Reimport the Appstore module CommunityCommons, overwriting the existing one. That should do the trick.

answered

in the error it says the method accepts only one int whereas the arguments gave is two int values check your  java actions 

of PWN natuurbeheer-main_Zeven,  and try reframing it , don't know this may help you

answered

I have the same problem when I’m trying to migrate an application from Mendix 7 to Mendix 8.

I can fix this reimporting SAML and Community  Modules from the App Store and overwrite my libs.

answered