Compilation error while running Mendix application

Hi All, I'm using Mendix v8.17.0 Every time I try to deploy my app I get Java compilation failed messages. There are two different error numbers, but both have the same reason; "cannot find symbol".  Buildfile: \Documents\Mendix\myapp\deployment\build_core.xml compile:     [javac] Compiling 266 source files to \Documents\Mendix\myapp\deployment\run\bin     [javac]   \Documents\Mendix\myapp\javasource\mendixssoclient\actions\executeMicroflowInBackground.java:18: error: cannot find symbol     [javac]     private IMendixObject contextObject;     [javac]             ^     [javac]   symbol:   class IMendixObject     [javac]   location: class executeMicroflowInBackground     [javac]   \Documents\Mendix\myapp\javasource\mendixssoclient\actions\executeMicroflowInBackground.java:20: error: cannot find symbol     [javac]     public executeMicroflowInBackground(IContext context, java.lang.String microflowName, IMendixObject contextObject)     [javac]                                                                                           ^     [javac]   symbol:   class IMendixObject     [javac]   location: class executeMicroflowInBackground     [javac]   \Documents\Mendix\myapp\javasource\communitycommons\Misc.java:595: warning: [dep-ann] deprecated item is not annotated with @Deprecated     [javac]     public static boolean objectsAreEqual(Object left, Object right) {     [javac]                           ^     [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.     [javac] 2 errors     [javac] 1 warning
asked
2 answers

Are you using the latest versions of Mendix SSO and Community Commons? If not, the first thing to do would be to move to the latest versions as you shouldn’t be seeing deprecated messages.

answered

Were you able to resolve the error?

answered