Decode base64string to file ==> Did not expect an argument to be undefined

Hi All! I’m trying to decode a base64 string to a file (jpg) but the system keeps giving me this error (also for pdf file): An error occurred while executing an action of *********************************.actionButton1: Did not expect an argument to be undefined Error: An error occurred while executing an action of **************************.actionButton1: Did not expect an argument to be undefined   When I decode the string with a online decoder it works so I know the string is correct. I’m using the action microflow bellow:   The only extra thing i do is give a name to frt_file (using a string value from temp_answerValue) frt_file is a generalisation of System.FileDocument. And I already tried downloading the file or/and showing it in the browser.   I’m working on 8.18.1 and version 8.3 of Community Commons  Any idea on what I could be doing wrong? Thanks!
asked
1 answers

Have you checked your access rules? It seems like that the role who is needing the object is not allowed to ‘see’ / download the file. 

answered