Compilation of Java actions failes

Hi guys,   hope someone can help me. I run into the following problem. The app was downloaded from the templates. The only changes I made was an Update to the new Mendix Version.   Buildfile: C:\UserData\z00343pb\Documents\Mendix\siemens-mindsphere-egh-main\deployment\build_core.xml compile:     [javac] Compiling 110 source files to C:\UserData\z00343pb\Documents\Mendix\siemens-mindsphere-egh-main\deployment\run\bin     [javac] C:\UserData\z00343pb\Documents\Mendix\siemens-mindsphere-egh-main\javasource\mindspheresinglesignon\actions\MindSphereScheduledAccessTokenConnector.java:35: error: cannot find symbol     [javac]         TokenForScheduledEvents accessToken = Microflows.dS_GetAccessTokenForScheduledEvents(context(), TenantParameter1);     [javac]                                                                                                         ^     [javac]   symbol:   variable TenantParameter1     [javac]   location: class MindSphereScheduledAccessTokenConnector     [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.     [javac] 1 error BUILD FAILED C:\UserData\z00343pb\Documents\Mendix\siemens-mindsphere-egh-main\deployment\build_core.xml:29: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details. Total time: 8 seconds Thank you for your help.        
asked
2 answers

Seems like your there are conflicting/outdated Java libraries, try:

- update appstore modules

– delete older userlib/jar’s of same library

give it a run

answered

open the file ..\javasource\mindspheresinglesignon\actions\MindSphereScheduledAccessTokenConnector.java

in notepad or something

Remove "Parameter1" (so only "Tenant" remains)

Then try again.

Greetings Mario

answered