compilation of java action failed

I am facing this issue while running app. I am using SiemensSAMAuthSSOModule-3.0.0.mpk module.
asked
6 answers

Looking at the error message, the module you are using is trying to use a version of Core.execute that was deprecated in Mendix 8.6

You need to download a new version of the module, or ask the module’s author to update it to use the new API.

Hope this helps.

answered

What error message are you seeing? 

Usually removing the .jar files for the module in the userlib folder, then downloading the latest version of the module from the Marketplace will fix the problem.

answered

Buildfile: C:\Users\f7rvuu\Documents\Mendix\SAMauth-main\deployment\build_core.xml

compile:
    [javac] Compiling 48 source files to C:\Users\f7rvuu\Documents\Mendix\SAMauth-main\deployment\run\bin
    [javac] C:\Users\f7rvuu\Documents\Mendix\SAMauth-main\javasource\siemenssamauthssomodule\actions\custom\CallbackRouteRequestHandler.java:136: error: method execute in class Core cannot be applied to given types;
    [javac]             Object result = Core.execute(context, actionName, params);
    [javac]                                 ^
    [javac]   required: T
    [javac]   found: IContext,String,Map<String,Object>
    [javac]   reason: cannot infer type-variable(s) T,R
    [javac]     (actual and formal argument lists differ in length)
    [javac]   where T,R are type-variables:
    [javac]     T extends CoreAction<R> declared in method <T,R>execute(T)
    [javac]     R extends Object declared in method <T,R>execute(T)
    [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
    [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
    [javac] 1 error

BUILD FAILED
C:\Users\f7rvuu\Documents\Mendix\SAMauth-main\deployment\build_core.xml:29: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.

Total time: 4 seconds

Buildfile: C:\Users\f7rvuu\Documents\Mendix\SAMauth-main\deployment\build_core.xml

compile:
    [javac] Compiling 48 source files to C:\Users\f7rvuu\Documents\Mendix\SAMauth-main\deployment\run\bin
    [javac] C:\Users\f7rvuu\Documents\Mendix\SAMauth-main\javasource\siemenssamauthssomodule\actions\custom\CallbackRouteRequestHandler.java:136: error: method execute in class Core cannot be applied to given types;
    [javac]             Object result = Core.execute(context, actionName, params);
    [javac]                                 ^
    [javac] 1 error

BUILD FAILED
C:\Users\f7rvuu\Documents\Mendix\SAMauth-main\deployment\build_core.xml:29: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.

Total time: 4 seconds

answered

I am sorry Robert by mistake that comment got removed. But it was very helpful. Thanks for help.

answered

Hello, I need some help with this problem since I don’t know how can I fix it properly, im using an app package created on studio pro 8.14.1 but I’m running it on 9.15; i already updated the native mobile ressources and nanoflows commons

Buildfile: C:\Users\santa\Documents\Mendix\CheckedIn-Original-main\deployment\build_core.xml

compile:
    [javac] Compiling 197 source files to C:\Users\santa\Documents\Mendix\CheckedIn-Original-main\deployment\run\bin
    [javac] C:\Users\santa\Documents\Mendix\CheckedIn-Original-main\javasource\communitycommons\Misc.java:360: error: method execute in class Core cannot be applied to given types;
    [javac]         return Core.execute(c, microflowName, params);
    [javac]                    ^
    [javac] C:\Users\santa\Documents\Mendix\CheckedIn-Original-main\javasource\communitycommons\Misc.java:590: warning: [dep-ann] deprecated item is not annotated with @Deprecated
    [javac]     public static boolean objectsAreEqual(Object left, Object right) {
    [javac]                           ^
    [javac] 1 error
    [javac] 1 warning

BUILD FAILED
C:\Users\santa\Documents\Mendix\CheckedIn-Original-main\deployment\build_core.xml:30: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.

Total time: 6 seconds

answered

below is the screenshot

answered