java compiler error

Hey, I downloaded two new modules: - Sentry - AWS services   And one of these seemd to mess with the on startup java actions. As a result i’m getting this compilation error when trying to run my application. Buildfile: C:\Users\Eson\Documents\Mendix\Expense note-main\deployment\build_core.xml compile: [javac] Compiling 543 source files to C:\Users\Eson\Documents\Mendix\Expense note-main\deployment\run\bin [javac] C:\Users\Eson\Documents\Mendix\Expense note-main\javasource\audittrail\log\diff_match_patch.java:1806: warning: [dep-ann] deprecated item is not annotated with @Deprecated [javac] public LinkedList<Patch> patch_make(String text1, String text2, [javac] ^ [javac] C:\Users\Eson\Documents\Mendix\Expense note-main\javasource\saml20\implementation\DelegatedAuthenticationHandler.java:308: error: cannot find symbol [javac] httpPost.setEntity(new ByteArrayEntity(authnState.getModifiedSOAPRequest().getBytes(), ContentType.APPLICATION_SOAP_XML)); [javac] ^ [javac] symbol: variable APPLICATION_SOAP_XML [javac] location: class ContentType [javac] C:\Users\Eson\Documents\Mendix\Expense note-main\javasource\saml20\implementation\DelegatedAuthenticationHandler.java:486: error: cannot find symbol [javac] ByteArrayEntity postData = new ByteArrayEntity(authnState.getModifiedSOAPResponse().getBytes(), ContentType.APPLICATION_SOAP_XML); [javac] ^ [javac] symbol: variable APPLICATION_SOAP_XML [javac] location: class ContentType [javac] C:\Users\Eson\Documents\Mendix\Expense note-main\javasource\saml20\implementation\DelegatedAuthenticationHandler.java:506: error: cannot find symbol [javac] ByteArrayEntity postData = new ByteArrayEntity(authnState.getModifiedSOAPResponse().getBytes(), ContentType.APPLICATION_SOAP_XML); [javac] ^ [javac] symbol: variable APPLICATION_SOAP_XML [javac] location: class ContentType [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API. [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details. [javac] 3 errors [javac] 1 warning BUILD FAILED C:\Users\Eson\Documents\Mendix\Expense note-main\deployment\build_core.xml:30: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details. Total time: 5 seconds   I’ve tried restoring the main line by creating a branch of an earlier revision which still works but if i merge this branche to the main line it doesn’t solve the issue.   Any ideas?   thanks
asked
1 answers

You probably have two versions of httpcore.jar in your userlib as one of those modules probably installed a conflicting version. To fix this, go into the userlib, and delete the versions with the lowest version numbers, keeping the highest one.

Good luck!

answered