Mendix Version update (9.4 - >9.12)

I unintenionally updated my application from Mendix 9.4 to 9.13 and now I get an error when running the application: Here is one error detail: “compile:     [javac] Compiling 464 source files to D:\UserData\z002zu4y\Documents\Mendix\TCR Portal-main_4\deployment\run\bin     [javac] D:\UserData\z002zu4y\Documents\Mendix\TCR Portal-main_4\javasource\inputmodule\proxies\AccountPF.java:66: error: cannot find symbol     [javac]             throw new java.lang.IllegalArgumentException(String.format("The given object is not a %s", entityName));     [javac]                                                                ^     [javac]   symbol:   method format(java.lang.String,java.lang.String)     [javac]   location: class inputmodule.proxies.String     [javac] D:\UserData\z002zu4y\Documents\Mendix\TCR Portal-main_4\javasource\inputmodule\proxies\AccountPF.java:99: error: cannot find symbol     [javac]         return com.mendix.core.Core.createXPathQuery(String.format("//%1$s%2$s", entityName, xpathConstraint)) “ Looking at the java files, there are multple error regarding the same problem. The package java.lang is not used so to fix the problem I would have to use “java.lang.String.format”   All those java files are generated by Mendix itself and everytime I fix it in Eclipse and afterwords i run my Mendix application it get’s overwritten. Is there any way to fix this in Mendix?   Thanks a lot for your help.
asked
2 answers

As they are generated files, I would suggest manually running App → Clean Deployment Directory then running the application again. That should force a clean build and hopefully resolve your problem.

answered

I am having the same issue? Anyone have an idea how this can be resolved? Cleaning didnt help, deleting also didnt work, file is recreated but the error remains?

I will send in a support ticket for it

answered