BAPI Connector for SAP Solutions

Hello, everyone. After I import the Bapi connector for SAP solutions module, mendix runs with errors Error message: Buildfile: E:\Mendix-project\BIEL_MROMobileApp-main\deployment\build_core.xml compile:     [javac] Compiling 38 source files to E:\Mendix-project\BIEL_MROMobileApp-main\deployment\run\bin     [javac] E:\Mendix-project\BIEL_MROMobileApp-main\javasource\sapbapiconnector\actions\GetBAPIMetadata.java:82: 错误: 找不到符号     [javac]  String requestJSON = null != jcoFunction.getImportParameterList() ? jcoFunction.getImportParameterList().toJSON() : null;     [javac]                                                                                                          ^     [javac]   符号:   方法 toJSON()     [javac]   位置: 接口 JCoParameterList     [javac] E:\Mendix-project\BIEL_MROMobileApp-main\javasource\sapbapiconnector\actions\GetBAPIMetadata.java:83: 错误: 找不到符号     [javac]  String responseJSON = null != jcoFunction.getExportParameterList() ?jcoFunction.getExportParameterList().toJSON() : null;     [javac]                                                                                                          ^     [javac]   符号:   方法 toJSON()     [javac]   位置: 接口 JCoParameterList     [javac] E:\Mendix-project\BIEL_MROMobileApp-main\javasource\sapbapiconnector\processor\BAPIProcessor.java:36: 错误: 找不到符号     [javac]  String responseJSON = bapiFunction.getExportParameterList().toJSON();   Code error:
asked
3 answers

The error message tells that the request JSON is empty. Can you debug to see if $JCoDestination has the values you expect?

https://docs.mendix.com/partners/sap/sap-bapi-connector/

answered

Hi TanXS

I am facing the same issue how did you resolve it ?

answered

Is there a solution for this?
I'm facing the same issue and have tried using different versions of the SAPBAPIConnector and they all show the same problem
It seems like this is due to using SAPJco3 rather than SAPJco3.1, but I haven't got access to any other versions of the libraries, so I can't test thisIs there a solution for this?
I'm facing the same issue and have tried using different versions of the SAPBAPIConnector and they all show the same problem
It seems like this is due to using SAPJco3 rather than SAPJco3.1, but I haven't got access to any other versions of the libraries, so I can't test this

answered