Email Connector/ Encrption Java Action Errror While Compiling

Hi Team, I have downloaded Email Connector into my application while compiling I am getting below error, can someone please quickly look into it and help me to resolve this issue.   Buildfile: D:\practice\GF Application-EmailConnector_Rev1080\deployment\build_core.xml compile:     [javac] Compiling 663 source files to D:\practice\GF Application-EmailConnector_Rev1080\deployment\run\bin     [javac] Processing annotations     [javac] Annotations processed     [javac] Processing annotations     [javac] No elements to process     [javac] D:\practice\GF Application-EmailConnector_Rev1080\javasource\email_connector\actions\ReplaceEmailTemplateTokens.java:50: error: cannot find symbol     [javac]         if (this.email == null)     [javac]                 ^     [javac]   symbol: variable email     [javac] D:\practice\EmailConnector_Rev1080\javasource\email_connector\actions\ReplaceEmailTemplateTokens.java:53: error: cannot find symbol     [javac]         Map<String, ? extends IMendixObjectMember<?>> members = this.emailParameter1.get().getMembers(getContext());     [javac]                                                                     ^     [javac]   symbol: variable emailParameter1     [javac] D:\practice\GF Application-EmailConnector_Rev1080\javasource\encryption\pgp\PGPUtils.java:362: error: cannot find symbol     [javac]             spGen.addSignerUserID(false, it.next());     [javac]                  ^     [javac]   symbol:   method addSignerUserID(boolean,String)     [javac]   location: variable spGen of type PGPSignatureSubpacketGenerator     [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.     [javac] 3 errors BUILD FAILED D:\practice\EmailConnector_Rev1080\deployment\build_core.xml:30: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details. Total time: 24 seconds Thanks in Advance
asked
4 answers

Hi Team, 

Thanks for your time to had a look on above issue,
above issue got resolved by deleting duplicate jar files.

Regards,
Sravani

answered

Hi Sravani,

Did you also download the encryption module from the marketplace?
https://docs.mendix.com/appstore/connectors/email-connector/#12-prerequisites 

I hope this helps.
Michiel

answered

Hi Sravani,

You can try to update the Email connector module or any other module again. Maybe it will help you if you delete any required .jar  in the process. 

I had the same problem and I solved it by updating all the modules which are pre-exist in my app. 

Hope it will solve your problem. 

Munish

answered

Could you please post module versions of email connector, encryption, and mx-reflection from you app?

answered