Java rerieve URL doesnt work for SSO sites

I have an app that monitors websites our company uses to see if they’re “up” or “down”. I use the community commons “retrieve URL” action. If there is no error, it’s “up”. If an error is detected, it gets the HTTP response code and error description and logs it.    Everything was working fine until one of the apps implemented SSO. Now, even though the website works fine I get the following 400 error   com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 400 for URL: [url replaced here]     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.ActionManager.executeSync(ActionManager.scala:84)   Is there a way to get around this to detect if the site is ACTUALLY up or not? 
asked
2 answers

Could you create a deeplinked page or a REST endpoint that has anonymous guest access enabled that your checked could call to see if the site is up? It should only work if the app is running.

I hope this helps.

answered

Did you already tried a public ressource as a target eg. yoursite.com/favicon.ico or something similar?

answered