Compliation of Java actions failed

Hello Community, I wanted to ask every time i run a app locally i get the following error message. i am using Mendix studio 9.14.1 Buildfile: C:\Users\uib11288\Documents\Mendix\Ronald APP-main\deployment\build_core.xml compile:     [javac] Compiling 231 source files to C:\Users\uib11288\Documents\Mendix\Ronald APP-main\deployment\run\bin     [javac] C:\Users\uib11288\Documents\Mendix\Ronald APP-main\javasource\mendixsso\implementation\UserManager.java:87: error: method execute in class Core cannot be applied to given types;     [javac]         final boolean hasAccess = Core.execute(c, "MendixSSO.RetrieveUserRoles", new HashMap<String, Object>() {{     [javac]                                       ^     [javac]   required: T     [javac]   found: IContext,String,<anonymous HashMap<String,Object>>     [javac]   reason: cannot infer type-variable(s) T,R     [javac]     (actual and formal argument lists differ in length)     [javac]   where T,R are type-variables:     [javac]     T extends CoreAction<R> declared in method <T,R>execute(T)     [javac]     R extends Object declared in method <T,R>execute(T)     [javac] C:\Users\uib11288\Documents\Mendix\Ronald APP-main\javasource\mendixsso\implementation\UserMapper.java:51: error: method execute in class Core cannot be applied to given types;     [javac]         return Core.execute(context, this.createUserMicroflowName, new HashMap<String, Object>() {{     [javac]                    ^     [javac]   required: T     [javac]   found: IContext,String,<anonymous HashMap<String,Object>>     [javac]   reason: cannot infer type-variable(s) T,R     [javac]     (actual and formal argument lists differ in length)     [javac]   where T,R are type-variables:     [javac]     T extends CoreAction<R> declared in method <T,R>execute(T)     [javac]     R extends Object declared in method <T,R>execute(T)     [javac] C:\Users\uib11288\Documents\Mendix\Ronald APP-main\javasource\mendixsso\implementation\UserMapper.java:58: error: method execute in class Core cannot be applied to given types;     [javac]         Core.execute(context, this.updateUserMicroflowName, new HashMap<String, Object>() {{     [javac]             ^     [javac]   required: T     [javac]   found: IContext,String,<anonymous HashMap<String,Object>>     [javac]   reason: cannot infer type-variable(s) T,R     [javac]     (actual and formal argument lists differ in length)     [javac]   where T,R are type-variables:     [javac]     T extends CoreAction<R> declared in method <T,R>execute(T)     [javac]     R extends Object declared in method <T,R>execute(T)     [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.     [javac] Note: C:\Users\uib11288\Documents\Mendix\Ronald APP-main\javasource\mendixsso\implementation\utils\MendixUtils.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.     [javac] 3 errors BUILD FAILED C:\Users\uib11288\Documents\Mendix\Ronald APP-main\deployment\build_core.xml:30: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details. Total time: 5 seconds  
asked
2 answers

Hi Jayrome Marzan,

I read your error phrases. I thought the error is hitting in Core.execute() with errortext. To solve this go to the Appstore, https://marketplace.mendix.com/link/component/111349, update mendixsso and try again. hope .this helps you. If not please let me know.

answered

you need to review how the Core.execute method is being used in your code and ensure that you are providing the correct arguments based on the expected method signature.

The Core.execute method should be invoked with appropriate action types that match the expected return type R.

answered