XLSX Import Error:ActionManager-Error in execution of monitored action RegularClientAction (execution id: 1683862116717-12, execution type: CLIENT)

If I use .xls file  for  import template with Export Template Type; Excel 1997-2003, the process works ,but  I am getting critical alert with the below   couple critical Issues . I can not use .xlsx for import template or Export Template Type: Excel 2007 and Higher otherwise i the below error as well.. I have cleanned Jar files in the userlib  , but i am still getting the same error.   1-ActionManagerError in execution of monitored action 'RegularClientAction' (execution id: 1683862116717-12, execution type: CLIENT) java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: Factory     at org.apache.poi.xssf.model.StylesTable.readFrom(StylesTable.java:219)     at org.apache.poi.xssf.model.StylesTable.<init>(StylesTable.java:159)     at org.apache.poi.xssf.eventusermodel.XSSFReader.getStylesTable(XSSFReader.java:166)     at excelimporter.reader.readers.ExcelXLSXDataReader.readData(ExcelXLSXDataReader.java:32)   2- M2EE-An unhandled error occurred in the MxRuntime. java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: Factory     at org.apache.poi.xssf.model.StylesTable.readFrom(StylesTable.java:219)     at org.apache.poi.xssf.model.StylesTable.<init>(StylesTable.java:159)     at org.apache.poi.xssf.eventusermodel.XSSFReader.getStylesTable(XSSFReader.java:166)     at excelimporter.reader.readers.ExcelXLSXDataReader.readData(ExcelXLSXDataReader.java:32)     at excelimporter.reader.readers.ExcelReader.importData(ExcelReader.java:370)     at excelimva:58)porter.reader.ExcelImporter.startImport(ExcelImporter.java:120)     at excelimporter.actions.StartImportByTemplate.executeAction(StartImportByTemplate.java:54)     at excelimporter.actions.StartImportByTemplate.executeAction(StartImportByTemplate.java:25)     at com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.UserAction.execute(UserAction.ja
asked
3 answers

Mostly these Java errors indicate conflicting JAR files, so very valuable you share these. I suspect org.apache.poi.poi-ooxml-5.2.2.jar and org.apache.poi.poi-ooxml-4.1.2.jar are conflicting. Could you delete the latter file, clean deployment directory and try again?

Please verify if your Excel export also still works, as the XLSReport module seems to use the old version I asked you to delete.

answered

Here my jar files

answered

you can try to clean deployment directory in menu App

answered