Error While compiling Java action

After upgrading to version 9.24.1, got the following error when I tried to deploy the project. It seems errors while compiling a java action file in Encryption module. I tried with latest version of Encryption module (v 9.0.0), facing the same error in latest version also.   Compiling with toolchain 'C:\Program Files\AdoptOpenJDK\jdk-11.0.3.7-hotspot'. Compiling with JDK Java compiler API. Z:\Documents\Mendix\Project\javasource\encryption\pgp\PGPUtils.java:362: error: cannot find symbol             spGen.addSignerUserID(false, it.next());                  ^   symbol:   method addSignerUserID(boolean,String)   location: variable spGen of type PGPSignatureSubpacketGenerator Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API. Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details. Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations. Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details. 1 error.   Please guide me in fixing the issue.   Thanks in Advance, Balaji Sekar  
asked
3 answers

Hi Balaji,

There is some issue with version 9.24.1 and this issue has been resolved in 9.24.2. 

You can try to upgrade your application in 9.24.2

Regards,

Arun Dubey 

answered

Hi

Please read the release notes of the module in market place as you will note that it requires you to delete some of the java files in the user lib folder as they are replaced with new ones.

answered

Note: When using version 2.0.1 or higher remove the following jar files from the userlib directory: bcpg-jdk15on-150.jar, bcpkix-jdk15on-150.jar, bcprov-jdk15on-150.jar, if they exist.

When upgrading to 2.1.1 or later please remove the following jar files from the userlib directory: bcpg-jdk15on-164.jar, bcpkix-jdk15on-164.jar, bcprov-jdk15on-164.jar, if they exist.

answered