Error Related to SAML20

Hi team, It is working fine in 9.6.15 but I upgraded to 9.24.4 version getting the following error. Please help. com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.storage.FileNotFoundInStorageException: LocalFileSystemStore:: File does not exist for key: 5f*****-642a-40a9-8db2-*********     at SAML20.MigrateIDPEncrptionSetting (JavaAction : 'CopyFileDocument')     at SAML20.MigrateKeyStoreData.nested.c5909***-bb2d-4c74-96b7-******* [0 of 1] (SubMicroflow : 'MigrateIDPEncrptionSetting')     at SAML20.MigrateKeyStoreData (ListLoop : '')     at SAML20.Startup (SubMicroflow : 'MigrateKeyStoreData')     at CookBook.ASU_StartUp (SubMicroflow : 'Startup')  
asked
2 answers

Hi Tanu Dhiman

Issue looks like a key-store file is not exist.
Could you please verify following:

• Storage location configuration
  • File is exist or not in the Storage location.

answered

Hi Tanu Dhiman,

I see that you are mentioning the SAML Marketplace module (https://marketplace.mendix.com/link/component/1174). After you have updated the Mendix Studio Pro version to 9.24.4 please also make sure to update the SAML Marketplace module to the latest version while following the instructions defined in the Release Notes:

Also check for other Marketplace modules that may need to updated, I hope that helps and regards!

answered