Compilation Error for TcConnector Module

I’m getting the following error while trying to run an App locally in Mendix 10.0.0 with TcConnector 3.6.0 C:\Mendix\TeamcenterConnector-main\javasource\tcconnector\actions\DownloadFiles.java:75: error: cannot assign a value to final variable ConfigurationName             ConfigurationName = tcconnector.proxies.microflows.Microflows             ^ C:\Mendix\TeamcenterConnector-main\javasource\tcconnector\actions\GetAttachedLOV.java:60: error: cannot assign a value to final variable configurationName             configurationName = tcconnector.proxies.microflows.Microflows             ^ Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API. Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details. Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations. Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details. 2 errors FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * What went wrong: Execution failed for task ':compile'. > Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details. * Try: > Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. > Run with --debug option to get more log output. > Run with --scan to get full insights. * Get more help at https://help.gradle.org BUILD FAILED in 27s
asked
3 answers

The Teamcenter connector isn’t compatible with Mendix 10 yet

You need to use Mendix 9.24.x for now

answered

Anyone able to solve this issue. please suggest. Thanks in advance

answered

For anyone else facing the same issue, I think I commented out the auto generated java code, where it tries to modify the value of final variable.

I don’t know the impact of this, but I didn’t face any problems as I was not using the DownloadFiles or GetAttachedLOV actions in my app.

answered