Error while executing the SendEmail java action

Hi All, I did configuration for email server using email template module. when when tried with the test email , I am getting following error message: *********************************************************** java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 'java.lang.String com.sun.mail.util.MimeUtil.cleanContentType(javax.mail.internet.MimePart, java.lang.String)'     at javax.mail.internet.MimeBodyPart.getContentType(MimeBodyPart.java:284)     at org.apache.commons.mail.HtmlEmail.build(HtmlEmail.java:590)     at org.apache.commons.mail.HtmlEmail.buildMimeMessage(HtmlEmail.java:509)     at org.apache.commons.mail.ImageHtmlEmail.buildMimeMessage(ImageHtmlEmail.java:107)     at org.apache.commons.mail.Email.send(Email.java:1495)     at emailtemplate.mail.Sender.send(Sender.java:182)     at emailtemplate.mail.EmailModule.mail(EmailModule.java:141)     at emailtemplate.actions.SendEmail.executeAction(SendEmail.java:182)     at emailtemplate.actions.SendEmail.executeAction(SendEmail.java:25)     at com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.UserAction.execute(UserAction.java:58) **********************************************************   I have no clue where/how I can view the source code for getContentType method…  and have no idea how I can fix this issue? Currently mendix project holds email_connector module also.  when I tried using the configuration mention in email_connector module, I am getting different error message:   ********************************************************** 535 5.7.139 Authentication unsuccessful, the request did not meet the criteria to be authenticated successfully. Contact your administrator. [PA7P264CA0159.FRAP264.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM 2023-10-02T16:25:06.136Z 08DBC26DC2F34FBB]   **********************************************************   Could any one of you help me in fixing this issue ? Your help would be much appreciated.   Thanks,  
asked
1 answers

This usually occurs if you have conflicting versions of jar files in your application’s userlib folder. This usually occurs after upgrading a module.

Take a look in your userlib using Windows Explorer, and if you see duplicates of the same jar files, remove the versions with the lowest numbers, keeping just the highest.

In this case, pay particular attention to the javax.mail-x.x.x.jar files.

Good luck!

answered