Mendix 10 Java Action Error in Team center connector

Hey All getting error for configuration name in team center module , i have updated community commons but it’s still there. Can any body please tell what can be the issue?? I tried resolving it from eclispe side and able to run application through eclipse but it’s not updating from mendix side.   D:\MendixProjects\LearningAppMendix-main\javasource\tcconnector\actions\DownloadFiles.java:75: error: cannot assign a value to final variable ConfigurationName             ConfigurationName = tcconnector.proxies.microflows.Microflows             ^ D:\MendixProjects\LearningAppMendix-main\javasource\tcconnector\actions\GetAttachedLOV.java:60: error: cannot assign a value to final variable configurationName             configurationName = tcconnector.proxies.microflows.Microflows             ^ Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API. Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details. Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations. Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details. 2 errors FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * What went wrong: Execution failed for task ':compile'. > Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details. * Try: > Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. > Run with --debug option to get more log output. > Run with --scan to get full insights. * Get more help at https://help.gradle.org BUILD FAILED in 13s
asked
2 answers

You need to be using Teamcenter connector version 3.6.1 for Mendix 10 compatibility

answered

I faced similar problems when updating to Mendix 10 which can be solved nowadays by updating the respective modules (teamcenter connector, not community commons in your case).

The root cause was a misplaced final modified combined with a subsequent assignment (as the error message indicates). I fixed it temporarily by removing the problematic modified from the java code of the affected actions - the code compiled successfully afterwards. However, this for sure is not recommended as a generic solution to the problem and you better know what you are doing.

answered