Convert docx to pdf

Hello,   i wrote a small library to convert docx to pdf. In this library I use other libraries. I also used gradle shadow plugin to relocate my dependencies to get rid of dependency collision. I also make a shadows jar file and copied that to userlib folder to use it in java actions. But if my java actions gets executed i get following error.   java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: type    at org.openxmlformats.schemas.wordprocessingml.x2006.main.DocumentDocument$Factory.parse(Unknown Source)   Does Mendix also use org.openxmlformats.schemas ?    If you need more information I can provide.
asked
1 answers

Did you take a look at my WordTemplate Demo Project? It can ingest a Word file, manipulate it with Mendix objects, even added charts and also export it to PDF; hence facilitates the same interface you are building. It isn’t perfect in transforming docx to pdf, but it caters for most simple scenarios with text, styling, images and tables. I mainly use opensagres itext to transform from docx to pdf.

Out of curiosity; why are you building this yourself circumventing the Mendix document templates?

answered