Pdf Doc Generation issue - DocumentGenerator.executeLocalService RuntimeException: Local service exited with error

Hi , I have a requirement to generate PDF file based on my data view popup page. I have installed Document Generation module . Set up the values as per the documentation. I have used the "Generate PDF from Page"  . but when call the microflow i am getting "Local service exited with error " exception. when I look for the documentation it says to enable Trace mode , I have enabled the log level and see the following logs. the page i set up is having simple data view . there is no complex details/microflow call in it. then why this error occurs . Can anyone have idea about how to fix this issue.  See Below screenshots for some more understanding. Thanks.       ### Added few more screenshots  Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Local service exited with error. Please reference the troubleshooting section in the documentation for details.    at documentgeneration.implementation.DocumentGenerator.executeLocalService(DocumentGenerator.java:147)    at documentgeneration.implementation.DocumentGenerator.generate(DocumentGenerator.java:71)    at documentgeneration.actions.JA_GenerateDocument.executeAction(JA_GenerateDocument.java:55)    at documentgeneration.actions.JA_GenerateDocument.executeAction(JA_GenerateDocument.java:18)    at com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.UserAction.execute(UserAction.java:58)
asked
2 answers

Hey, 

Could you check if the necessary access rights are given to the user for that entity to download the PDF document?

Regards

answered

Hi ,

I found the issue . Its working with the page having Responsive layouts. But I tried generate pdf for a popup page. After changing Responsive Type : "Responsive" and Layout : <SomeLayout> , now i am able to see my page as a pdf in a New browser tab.

answered