OIDC - Failing to compile with Mendix 10.6.1

Since upgrading to Mendix 10.6.1 from an earlier Mendix 10 version we are getting lots of errors. The latest one is a bit of an issue.   We are getting the following error when building the app. C:\Work\Projects\******\******\javasource\oidc\actions\CreatePublicJWKKeySet.java:41: error: cannot access JSONObject            jwks.add(JWK.parse(signJWK));                        ^  class file for net.minidev.json.JSONObject not foundC:\Work\Projects\******\******\javasource\oidc\actions\CreatePublicJWKKeySet.java:43: error: cannot access JSONAware            jwks.add(JWK.parse(encryptJWK));                        ^  class file for net.minidev.json.JSONAware not foundNote: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.2 errors FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * What went wrong:Execution failed for task ':compile'.> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details. * Try:> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.> Run with --debug option to get more log output.> Run with --scan to get full insights. * Get more help at https://help.gradle.org BUILD FAILED in 6s   When removing the OIDC module it's building correctly. Simply adding the OIDC its causing issues  - updated all the dependencies modules too.  
asked
1 answers

Hi Richard,

I had some similar issues even when reinstalling the module itself. I solved this kind of issues once by manually deleting the module folder contained inside the javasource folder.

So for you scenario, can you try the following?:

1. Remove the OIDC module from your project.
  2. Manually delete the folder "C:\Work\Projects\******\******\javasource\oidc".
  3. Reinstall the module again in your project.

I hope this solution works for you, best regards!

answered