Couldnt able to generate pdf by using PDF Document Generation module in the application running on mendix cloud (Licensed)

Hey everyone, I'm utilizing the "PDF Document Generation" module to create PDFs by rendering and converting a standard Mendix page into pdf. I've achieved successful results on my local machine and on the Mendix free cloud (sandbox). However, when attempting to do the same on the licensed Mendix cloud, I encounter an issue. Instead of generating the PDF, I receive an error message indicating that the Node.js executable for local document generation cannot be found. I would greatly appreciate any input/suggestions. "Error Message: Could not find Node.js executable for local document generation" (please have a look on the below image for more details on the error).
asked
2 answers

Hi Ashley ODougherty,

Could you verify if any value has been set for the OverrideServiceType constant? This constant should be empty for deployment in the public Mendix cloud.

answered

Sabari,

Did you follow the steps here to register your licensed app?

https://docs.mendix.com/appstore/modules/document-generation/#run-on-mendix-cloud

Mike

answered