Compilation failed

Could anyone tell me why this error occurred? I can run the application locally and in the cloud on my branch. Now, when I try to run it in the local Main it gives this error (through the cloud in Main I can do it).   C:\Users\LarissaCruz\Mendix\Design System SER-main\javasource\atlas_designsystem\proxies\Gallery.java:75: error: load(IContext,String) in Gallery cannot hide load(IContext,String) in Image    public static java.util.List<atlas_designsystem.proxies.Gallery> load(com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.IContext context, java.lang.String xpathConstraint) throws com.mendix.core.CoreException                                                                     ^  return type List<Gallery> is not compatible with List<Image>C:\Users\LarissaCruz\Mendix\Design System SER-main\javasource\atlas_designsystem\proxies\MapWithImages.java:75: error: load(IContext,String) in MapWithImages cannot hide load(IContext,String) in Image    public static java.util.List<atlas_designsystem.proxies.MapWithImages> load(com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.IContext context, java.lang.String xpathConstraint) throws com.mendix.core.CoreException                                                                           ^  return type List<MapWithImages> is not compatible with List<Image>C:\Users\LarissaCruz\Mendix\Design System SER-main\javasource\atlas_designsystem\proxies\TakePicture.java:73: error: load(IContext,String) in TakePicture cannot hide load(IContext,String) in Image    public static java.util.List<atlas_designsystem.proxies.TakePicture> load(com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.IContext context, java.lang.String xpathConstraint) throws com.mendix.core.CoreException                                                                         ^  return type List<TakePicture> is not compatible with List<Image>C:\Users\LarissaCruz\Mendix\Design System SER-main\javasource\atlas_designsystem\proxies\TaskInboxImage.java:74: error: load(IContext,String) in TaskInboxImage cannot hide load(IContext,String) in Image    public static java.util.List<atlas_designsystem.proxies.TaskInboxImage> load(com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.IContext context, java.lang.String xpathConstraint) throws com.mendix.core.CoreException                                                                            ^  return type List<TaskInboxImage> is not compatible with List<Image>C:\Users\LarissaCruz\Mendix\Design System SER-main\javasource\atlas_ui_data\proxies\AtlasPeople.java:91: error: load(IContext,String) in AtlasPeople cannot hide load(IContext,String) in Image    public static java.util.List<atlas_ui_data.proxies.AtlasPeople> load(com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.IContext context, java.lang.String xpathConstraint) throws com.mendix.core.CoreException                                                                    ^  return type List<AtlasPeople> is not compatible with List<Image>Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.5 errors FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * What went wrong:Execution failed for task ':compile'.> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details. * Try:> Run with --scan to get full insights. BUILD FAILED in 3s    
asked
2 answers

Try to open the poject in eclipse and see if there are any obvious errors.

If so, fix these. Else perform a clean project in eclipse and see if that helps (also clean your deployment directory from Studio Pro).Hope that helps.

answered

I deleted the folders:

C:\Users\LarissaCruz\Mendix\Design System SER-main\javasource\atlas_designsystem

C:\Users\LarissaCruz\Mendix\Design System SER-main\javasource\atlas_ui_data

And started to run locally from Main!

answered