Java error due to slf4j dependancies

For my mendix project I am busy implementing push notifications using pushy. These libraries have a dependancy on the slf4j version 1.7.6 which I tried to add to the build path using eclipse. However, when running my Mendix application I get the following fatal error: java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: when resolving method "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder.getLoggerFactory()Lorg/slf4j/ILoggerFactory;" the class loader (instance of org/apache/felix/framework/BundleWiringImpl$BundleClassLoaderJava5) of the current class, org/slf4j/LoggerFactory, and the class loader (instance of org/apache/felix/framework/BundleWiringImpl$BundleClassLoaderJava5) for the method's defining class, org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder, have different Class objects for the type org/slf4j/ILoggerFactory used in the signature   Leaving out the slf4j dependacie out gives a different ClassNotFoundException.   Any idears on how to fix this?    
asked
2 answers

I recently got also the classNotFoundExceptions. I resolved that with downloading and adding slf4j-api-1.7.22.jar,  slf4j-log4j12-1.7.22.jar and slf4j-jdk14-1.7.22.jar to the userlib dir. Hope that helps.

answered

Thanks for your suggestion. Sadly I am know getting a new error:

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: null 
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) 
at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:348)   
at io.netty.util.internal.logging.InternalLoggerFactory.<clinit>(InternalLoggerFactory.java:44)

Caused by: java.security.AccessControlException: access denied ("java.util.PropertyPermission" "io.netty.initialSeedUniquifier" "read")

This is probably due to the emulate cloud settings.

answered