Error when making plain text of a html body

Hi guys,   We have some email templates reusing each time. This time i copied and changed the tokens and some styling in the html body of the content. Now when trying to make the html into plain text I got an error; An error of type org.postgresql.util.PSQLException occurred for customer with e-mail:123@123.nl ERROR: invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8": 0x00 Stacktrace: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.CoreException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.connectionbus.ConnectionBusException: Exception occurred while inserting data. (SQL State: 22021, Error Code: 0) at Admin.User_CreateEmail (Change : 'Set email data based on user and template') at Purchase.Confirmation_SendEmail (SubMicroflow : 'User_CreateEmail')   I did not change anything then copying pasting the old html file in note pad. Is it possible that I paste some other stuff which he tries to make plain but simpilly can not? Anyone an idea how I can check the plain texts validaty?  
asked
3 answers

Copy and pasting can give all kinds of strange results. In the community commons there is a function HTMLToPlainText. If you use that one you could transfer the HTML to plain text.

Regards,

Ronald

answered

0x00 is "null" in Ascii. Are you trying to process an empty e-mail/body perhaps?

answered

I did, but the file charset was not saved in Notepad as charset 8 :/

answered