java:64: error: cannot find symbol

I'm new to the Mendix platform and developing an App to learn more. I upgraded from 6.10.4 to 7.1.0 and when running I get the error below listed.   Buildfile: C:\Users\Max\Documents\Mendix\DBapp-main_2\deployment\build_core.xml compile:     [javac] Compiling 41 source files to C:\Users\Max\Documents\Mendix\DBapp-main_2\deployment\run\bin     [javac] C:\Users\Max\Documents\Mendix\DBapp-main_2\javasource\appcloudservices\OpenIDHandler.java:350: error: cannot find symbol     [javac]    resp.addCookie(RequestHandler.XAS_SESSION_ID, "", "/", "", 0, true);     [javac]                                 ^     [javac]   symbol:   variable XAS_SESSION_ID     [javac]   location: class RequestHandler     [javac] C:\Users\Max\Documents\Mendix\DBapp-main_2\javasource\appcloudservices\SessionInitializer.java:46: error: cannot find symbol     [javac]   String sessionid = req.getCookie(RequestHandler.XAS_SESSION_ID);     [javac]                                                  ^     [javac]   symbol:   variable XAS_SESSION_ID     [javac]   location: class RequestHandler     [javac] C:\Users\Max\Documents\Mendix\DBapp-main_2\javasource\appcloudservices\SessionInitializer.java:64: error: cannot find symbol     [javac]   resp.addCookie(RequestHandler.XAS_SESSION_ID, session.getId().toString(),"/" ,"" ,-1, true );     [javac]                                ^     [javac]   symbol:   variable XAS_SESSION_ID     [javac]   location: class RequestHandler     [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.     [javac] 3 errors
asked
1 answers

Upgrade to the latest version of the AppCloudServices module from the app store.  That should solve the errors

answered