java errors: cannot find symbol

Hi, I'm using Mendix v7.6.0 Every time I try to deploy my app I get Java compilation failed messages. There are three different error numbers, but all have the same reason; "cannot find symbol".  I have tried deleting the project, rebuilding and saving the project files to various local and network drives. I can see from the forums that someone else has had similar problems. The response was to install the latest version of the cloud services module, but this has not resolved the issue for me.  Any other suggestions gratefully accepted. Buildfile: C:\Bob_ftp\Mendix\TrainingManagement-main\deployment\build_core.xml compile:     [javac] Compiling 47 source files to C:\Bob_ftp\Mendix\TrainingManagement-main\deployment\run\bin     [javac] C:\Bob_ftp\Mendix\TrainingManagement-main\javasource\appcloudservices\OpenIDHandler.java:350: error: cannot find symbol     [javac]    resp.addCookie(RequestHandler.XAS_SESSION_ID, "", "/", "", 0, true);     [javac]                                 ^     [javac]   symbol:   variable XAS_SESSION_ID     [javac]   location: class RequestHandler     [javac] C:\Bob_ftp\Mendix\TrainingManagement-main\javasource\appcloudservices\SessionInitializer.java:46: error: cannot find symbol     [javac]   String sessionid = req.getCookie(RequestHandler.XAS_SESSION_ID);     [javac]                                                  ^     [javac]   symbol:   variable XAS_SESSION_ID     [javac]   location: class RequestHandler     [javac] C:\Bob_ftp\Mendix\TrainingManagement-main\javasource\appcloudservices\SessionInitializer.java:64: error: cannot find symbol     [javac]   resp.addCookie(RequestHandler.XAS_SESSION_ID, session.getId().toString(),"/" ,"" ,-1, true );     [javac]                                ^     [javac]   symbol:   variable XAS_SESSION_ID     [javac]   location: class RequestHandler     [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.     [javac] 3 errors BUILD FAILED C:\Bob_ftp\Mendix\TrainingManagement-main\deployment\build_core.xml:25: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details. Total time: 1 second   bb
asked
1 answers

Looks like you have some outdated Java code. Try downloading the latest version of the AppCloudServices module from the app store.

answered