java.lang.NullPointerException in Java action Send email

Hi guys,   I'm investigating the Production Log of my application and I've question. I've found couple of errors and I'm trying to find hot fix for them. One of them is connected with Java action 'Send email'. For some reason email wasn't sent to a specific address and I've got java.lang.NullPointerException and as a consequence I've got java.lang.NullPointerException in Java action Send email. I presume that this happened because one of the input parameter of Java action is empty or it doesn't have value or it could be something else?  If I'm wrong please let me know :)  Kind regards, Aleksandar
asked
1 answers

Can you share the stacktrace?

Right after where it says the NullPointerException, it should say where this occurred. You can look up that java action and go to that specific line to hopefully see what was 'Null' there.'

Edit:

Here's an example.

In this case, the error would be in the DomainModelUtil.scala action on line 69. (see highlight).

If you look this up in your stacktrace, and go to that action+line, you might be able to find what object is null.

ERROR - Connector: (14/81) Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: 'TestEntity.Entity' is not a persistable entity
ERROR - Connector: (15/81) #011at com.mendix.connectionbus.DomainModelUtilImpl.getPersistableMetaObject(DomainModelUtil.scala:69)
ERROR - Connector: (16/81) #011at com.mendix.connectionbus.DomainModelUtil$.getPersistableMetaObject(DomainModelUtil.scala:31)
ERROR - Connector: (17/81) #011at com.mendix.connectionbus.DomainModelUtil.getPersistableMetaObject(DomainModelUtil.scala)
ERROR - Connector: (18/81) #011at com.mendix.connectionbus.retrieve.query.mapping.MetaObjectInfo.getMetaObject(MetaObjectInfo.java:138)
ERROR - Connector: (19/81) #011at com.mendix.connectionbus.retrieve.query.mapping.MetaObjectInfo.getLocation(MetaObjectInfo.java:102)
ERROR - Connector: (20/81) #011at com.mendix.connectionbus.retrieve.query.mapping.MetaObjectInfo.getIdLocation(MetaObjectInfo.java:86)
ERROR - Connector: (21/81) #011at com.mendix.connectionbus.retrieve.query.mapping.MetaObjectInfo.getIdLocation(MetaObjectInfo.java:82)
ERROR - Connector: (22/81) #011at com.mendix.connectionbus.retrieve.query.mapping.MetaObjectInfo.getIdLocation(MetaObjectInfo.java:78)
answered