Encryption Module Compilation Error

Hi,   I am trying to send an email from my mendix application with the email with template module. To configure this, I have installed and configured the encryption module.  Initially, I do not get any errors in the encryption module, but when I try to run my application locally, the following error appears: [standard folder system stuff to get into the app folder] \javasource\encryption\pgp\PGPUtils.java:166: error: incompatible types: InputStream cannot be converted to Map     [javac]         PGPSecretKeyRingCollection pgpSec = new PGPSecretKeyRingCollection(PGPUtil.getDecoderStream(keyIn), new BcKeyFingerprintCalculator()); This error is repeated in 5 different forms. I think it has something to do with the BCKeyFingerprintCalculator, but I am not sure. Does anyone know how to fix this?   Thanks in advance! Denise
asked
4 answers

Hi there,

I faced the same problem on Mendix 8.7. However after downgrading the Encryption module to version v2.0.0, the issue was resolved.

Are there any other fixes to this problem? Downgrading to an earlier version may not be the most desirable long term solution.

answered

The encryption module has platform support so file a ticket so they can fix it at https://support.mendix.com/hc/en-us

Regards,

Ronald

answered

Hi I am getting the same error, still looking for a solution.

answered

- deploy to eclipse and remove input stream base on the eclipse hint

new PGPSecretKeyRingCollection(PGPUtil.getDecoderStream(Core.getFileDocumentContent(getContext(), this.PrivateKeyRing.getMendixObject()) ))

- then change to update, otherwise it will cause an error exception

answered