Email With Multiple Senders - Sending Email Failed

Hello, I’ve been trying to set up different email addresses that I can use to send emails from my Mendix app using the Email with Templates module. I asked a question about how to do that here: https://community.mendix.com/link/questions/102440. So, the way I’ve set up my logic is that I’ve created a new EmailSettings object and, every time I need to send email from that address, I retrieve the EmailSettings object in a microflow that looks the same as DS_GetEmailSettings. Then, I keep going normally the way IVK_SendEmail microflow goes. But, when I try to send the email I get the following error in the stack trace:   “Connector: com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: org.apache.commons.mail.EmailException: Sending the email to the following server failed : smtp.gmail.com:465”   I did not have this problem before I tried to send email from more than one email address. Any ideas on why this might be happening? I will appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks!
asked
1 answers

It sounds like you have multiple email settings objects, one for each sending address.  Is that correct?

If so, you can use the Send Test Email microflow in Email Templates module to ensure that each email settings object has valid credentials and configuration info. 

My hunch is that you are trying to send email with invalid credentials.

answered