Calendar App Doesnt Display Truncated Events in Studio Pro 9

The Calendar widget documentation says “Leave Show truncated events set to Yes to show events in an overlay when you click the + {number} more link on a calendar item”. When I do this nothing shows up. I don’t see an error in the Studio Pro console nor in the browser console. Does it require any additional configuration? I am using Studio Pro 9 – could that be the issue? Three screenshots below. Thank you. Nothing happens when I click “+3 more”:   According to the docs this little pop-up/overlay should appear:   Here is my configuration:
asked
2 answers

Any errors in the log? And I expect any error would show in the browser log, so open the browser’s inspector (F12) and check tab Console.

answered

Thanks Tim. I don’t see an error in the Studio Pro console nor in the browser console. Prior to clicking it (or even arriving on the Calendar page) I see one error in the browser console/log: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 401 (Unauthorized). :8080/xas/:1 

This other stuuf is not an error. This is some seeming Calendar-related activity that happens when I load the page (prior to clicking ‘+3 more’).

The screenshot above seems to get cut off – here is the rest of the right portion

answered