Excel Export Template manager issue with exporting

Hello Everyone! I’m trying to use Excel Export template manager and export my template, but i’m getting error below. Can someone help me to resolve the issue please? com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: Exporting an empty object is not allowed when element is neither optional nor nillable (http%3A//www.conclusion.nl/excel-exporter-template-manager:MxTemplate|MxSheetList|MxSheet|MxDataList|MxStatic|Name attribute: ExcelExporterTemplateManager.MxData.Name)     at ExcelExporterTemplateManager.ExcelExportTemplateExport (Export with mapping : 'Export to XML') Advanced stacktrace:     at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowUtil.processException(MicroflowUtil.java:152) Caused by: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: Exporting an empty object is not allowed when element is neither optional nor nillable (http%3A//www.conclusion.nl/excel-exporter-template-manager:MxTemplate|MxSheetList|MxSheet|MxDataList|MxStatic|Name attribute: ExcelExporterTemplateManager.MxData.Name)     at com.mendix.integration.exporter.Exporter.throwNullNotAllowed(Exporter.scala:193)     at com.mendix.integration.exporter.Exporter.exportNull(Exporter.scala:181)     at com.mendix.integration.exporter.Exporter.exportValue(Exporter.scala:153)     at com.mendix.integration.exporter.Exporter.$anonfun$exportObject$2(Exporter.scala:139)     at com.mendix.integration.exporter.Exporter.$anonfun$exportObject$2$adapted(Exporter.scala:137)      
asked
2 answers

I had the same issue. Open the template and then the worksheet. Check the box “Use static data” and check whether there is any invalid static data.

answered

3.6 Optional and Nillable

Elements in a schema can be optional (minOccurs=0) and/or nillable. When an empty value for an element is encountered, the server will check the schema to decide whether to exclude the element (optional) or send the element with a nil attribute (nillable). In case an empty value is encountered but the element is not optional or nillable, the server will throw an exception, which you need to handle yourself in the microflow. This will occur regardless of the XML validation settings. It is recommended to make sure the data that is being exported is valid according to the schema

answered