Failed to connect to the specified repository

Hi All, when I try to open a new App in Mendix Studio Pro, the following Error appears. Can enyone help me that I can create a new App??     Details: Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.VersionControlException: An error occurred while retrieving the branches. ---> SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOException: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'https://teamserver.sprintr.com/34766d28-c07f-4525-803d-fb403b4150e7/branches' ---> SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOForbiddenException: Access to '/34766d28-c07f-4525-803d-fb403b4150e7/branches' forbidden    --- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---    bei SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets)    bei SharpSvn.SvnClient.List(SvnTarget target, SvnListArgs args, EventHandler`1 listHandler)    bei Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows.SvnConnector.<>c__DisplayClass11_0.<GetBranchesFromFolder>b__0(ISvnClient c) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:Zeile 127.    bei Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows.SvnConnector.UriClientDo(Uri repositoryUri, Action`1 action) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:Zeile 348.    bei Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows.SvnConnector.GetBranchesFromFolder(IRemoteRepository repository, String folderName) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:Zeile 137.    --- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---    bei Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows.SvnConnector.GetBranchesFromFolder(IRemoteRepository repository, String folderName) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:Zeile 141.    bei Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Operations.Svn.SvnGetBranchesOperation.Execute(GetBranchesRequest& request) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl\Operations\Svn\SvnGetBranchesOperation.cs:Zeile 36.
asked
1 answers

I found the following post on the forum. It seems that it might be necessary to white-list the URL from the error message to be able to connect to the repository. If this doesn't resolve your issue and it's not a network issue, I'd recommend contacting Mendix support.

answered