How to use POP-MENU ?

Hi, We are trying to add a pop-menu on top navigation bar..but we cant able to add? and we tried it in data-view also..but it wont wroks? can any help with this?
asked
3 answers

Hi Rama Teja Kondamuri,

By using jQuery, we can able to display the data when hover on the button in top bar navigation. For your reference, I will share some screenshots. I hope it will help you.

Step 1:

Add one button and snippet in the top bar navigation layout.

Step 2:

For that button, add a class name and add styling to align the dropdown menu as per your need. like this.

Step 3:

In that snippet, you can customize what you need. Here, I have added the Listview and added a class name like this.

Step 4:

Wrap this list view with the container.

Step 5:

Add one Javascript snippet for achieving hover functionality. Inside the javascript snippet, add this jQuery code!

Code :

/* show dropdown menu */
$(".btn-content").mouseover(function(){
      $(".snippet").fadeToggle();
});
/* hide dropdown menu */
$(".btn-content").mouseout(function(){
    var container = $(".snippet");
    container.hide();
});

Output :

Thanks and regards,

Vijayabharathi V

answered

What do you mean exactly? You can add a navigation item that opens a page with a popup page template. Or you could use a microflow to open the page you want and link that to the navigation item.What do you mean exactly? You can add a navigation item that opens a page with a popup page template. Or you could use a microflow to open the page you want and link that to the navigation item.

answered

Are you using the drowdown container widget https://marketplace.mendix.com/link/component/111568 for this?

-Update as you are using for native-

This is our configuration

answered