Web Actions Scroll to - proper use

Hi everyone :) I have the following problem. We wrote an inspection app, that shows a list of hydraulic hoses inside specific machines. That list can have up to 150 lines. When a list element is clicked, an inspection protocoll for the respective hose can be filled out and on save the user gets back to the list. Now the tedious problem is, that the list is always rendered from the top and you have to scroll past all already inspected hoses. I found the Web Actions Module and believe that its ‘scroll to’ function would fix exactly that problem. I just don’t know how to work with that function. I inspected the html code of the list and think I identified the desired line (see below)    Now I thought I might have to wright ‘mx-name-index-17’ into the target selector of the ‘scroll to’ function but that didn’t do the trick.  Can you please help me? Thank you very much in advance Max   Mendix Studio Pro Version 9.4.0
asked
1 answers

Hi everyone, I found it out. The selector looks e.g. like this:

'#mxui_widget_HorizontalScrollContainer_0 > div > div > div > div > div > div > div > div.mx-dataview-content > div > div > div.mx-listview.mx-name-listView1 > ul > li.mx-name-index-8 > div > div’

answered