Email Service - trial

I'm following the learning path for intermediate developer and wanted to execute ‘Send Emails from a Mendix App'. Therefore you need to configure and download the ‘Email Service’ module from the Market Place which comes in Trial mode. How do I activate the trial mode? The only thing i can do is subscribe and then it doesnt come with the trial option.
asked
5 answers

there should be a Try for Free button next to the Subscribe button.

It appears a bit after you opened it in the marketplace https://marketplace.mendix.com/link/component/118393 

Although it seems that this button isn’t available for everyone; I suggest you file a support ticket for this

answered

Hi Rene, that button is indeed missing.

I will file a support request. Thanks Rene. 

answered

Hi Rene, that button is indeed missing.

I will file a support request. Thanks Rene. 

answered

The Intermediate module "Send E-mails from a Mendix app" is currently removed (for me). I started with this module. However, it is not visible to me anymore. I had the same problem that it was not possible for me to use the Trail Email Service. After contacting Mendix this was there answer; 

We inquired with with the dedicated team and can confirm that scope of the "try fo free"will be expanded soon to a larger group of users, so you will be able to use this feature within learning path. The estimation of this is early next month. There is no other workaround for now. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused you.

So, we need to wait when this module is visible again with the option for trail to everyone.

answered

How much is the cost for using email service if we have to send 100,000 emails.

answered