java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: Factory when using the excel importer

i am on an old version of excel importer, and am trying to update the module because the version I currently have has an error that breaks imports. However, once I updated the module, I can no longer create new templates from an excel spreadsheet because I get the following message: Error in execution of monitored action 'RegularClientAction' (execution id: 1666911081490-43, execution type: CLIENT) java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: Factory I have tried a variety of solutions I have found on the forum, including fixing my java dependencies (mainly focusing on the apache.poi libraries), clearing my deployment directory, and changing the format of my xlsx files, none of which have solved the error. Does anyone know a fix to this error?
asked
1 answers

Go to your apps project-folder/userlib and remove any jar for which there is also a newer jar. Then in Studio press F4 (reload from disk) and “App → Clean deployment directory”. Then start your app.

If that has not helped: Go to your apps project-folder and remove directory ‘Deployment’. Then in Studio press F4 (reload from disk) and “App → Clean deployment directory”. Then start your app.

answered