File type checker for Mendix 9

Hello everyone,   I’m creating an application in Mendix 9.6.11, and I need to recognize uploaded file type. In previous Mendix version I could use “File type checker” module from Marketplace, but when I tried to import it to my project I received this:  Do you know if there is any module that I can use with Mendix 9? Kind regards
asked
4 answers

If you want to use it in mendix 9 you must first open it in the latest version of mendix 8 and then you can open it in mendix 9, this is because this module was built for mendix 7.

Please note, these updates will likely require necessary changes. It is possible that certain Java actions will no longer work.

answered

Hi Sylwester Mikolajewski,

The package was created in version 7.8.0 .So you have to open the version  from 8.12.0 to 8.12.99.

answered

Hi Sylwester Mikolajewski,

The Error clearly states that the module that you are trying to import in your Mx9 version is created in Mx7.8.0, so you will have to create/migrate the existing project from the mentioned versions: 8.12.0 – 8.18.99 and then import/download the module into the project and then make an export of the module again.

This should work.

While importing modules form Mx 8  – Mx9 the module has to be exported from the latest version of the Mx8 or from the mentioned versions in the errors.

answered

Thank you for your replies.

answered