Cell Styler: Unexpected error

I use Cell Styler from the market place and followed the guideline https://mydemoversion8-sandbox.mxapps.io/p/appdemo/gridcellstyler But in my example the grid1 with columnIT throws an unexpected error when run this page. Here are the simple snipets. Perhaps someone has an idea ..   Column with name: columnIT   cell styler:   Exception:   should be easy to use, but i don’t know how to fix this error ..  
asked
1 answers

I switched to debug mode and this is the message:

What i can see that here is a path of users/autobuild but this does not exist!

can anybody help?

2022-12-29 06:12:11.2870 ERROR Mendix.Modeler.Debugger.View.DebuggerUI Debugging was disconnected.
System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request.
 ---> System.Net.Http.WinHttpException (80072F78, 12152): Error 12152 calling WINHTTP_CALLBACK_STATUS_REQUEST_ERROR, 'Der Server lieferte eine ungültige oder unbekannte Rückmeldung.'.
   at System.Net.Http.WinHttpHandler.StartRequestAsync(WinHttpRequestState state)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.<SendAsync>g__Core|83_0(HttpRequestMessage request, HttpCompletionOption completionOption, CancellationTokenSource cts, Boolean disposeCts, CancellationTokenSource pendingRequestsCts, CancellationToken originalCancellationToken)
   at Mendix.Modeler.Debugger.Runtime.DebuggerClient.DoHttpRequest(DebuggerRequest debugRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Int32 timeout) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Debugger\Runtime\DebuggerClient.cs:line 194
   at Mendix.Modeler.Debugger.Runtime.DebuggerClient.PollEventsAsync(CancellationToken cancellationToken) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Debugger\Runtime\DebuggerClient.cs:line 204

answered