Not able to use the Marketplace module CSV

Hi,   My Mendix app is failing to start with below error after I installed the marketplace module “CSV”. The issue goes away when I remove the marketplace module again.     Buildfile: C:\work\mendix-projects\Commission Form-main\deployment\build_core.xml compile:     [javac] Compiling 165 source files to C:\work\mendix-projects\Commission Form-main\deployment\run\bin     [javac] C:\work\mendix-projects\Commission Form-main\javasource\csv\actions\ExportOQLToCSV.java:35: error: package oql.implementation does not exist     [javac] import oql.implementation.OQL;     [javac]                          ^     [javac] C:\work\mendix-projects\Commission Form-main\javasource\csv\actions\ExportOQLToCSV.java:143: error: cannot find symbol     [javac]         OQL.resetParameters();     [javac]         ^     [javac]   symbol:   variable OQL     [javac]   location: class ExportOQLToCSV I am using Mendix Studio Pro 9.20. If above module is no good, What marketplace module should I use for me to be able to export the Domain Model Entities as CSV file? Or, is there readily available widget/action available in Mendix 9.20? could not find one when searching word “csv” in the toolbox   kind regards Arun
asked
1 answers

You need to install the OQL module from the Marketplace as well for the CSV module to work.

answered