Need help with ShowbyCondition widget

Hello dear community,   I am trying unsuccessfully to integrate the ShowbyCondition widget. According to the documentation at https://github.com/remcos/ShowByCondition, I have integrated the widget by outputting boolean values in the workflow.   I am checking the boolean values in the microflow. As the "Element to hide on false", I have selected my Grid 1, which I want to hide if no results were found.     Even including the CSS class did not help. Does anyone have an idea what I am doing wrong here? Thank you very much for your support.   With best regards Jens
asked
4 answers

Jens,

The widget looks for a class in order to hide or show elements, not the element name.  In the Appearance tab of your grid, add a class name to the Common | Class text box and then use that class name in the show by condition widget.

Hope that helps,

Mike

answered

When using a class the Yes/No gets ignored. Stick with a class as previously indicated. :)

You said: 

"Based on an expression, I want to display or hide a DataGrid1 control depending on the value of "FilterBool". To achieve this, I have used the following code: VisibleHelper/FilterBool = false. However, this approach does not seem to be working, and it is likely that I am overlooking something minor." 

What exactly gets checked in that decision in your microflow? Because if you create the boolean defaulted to False, if it then thecks that entity/boolean, it will ALWAYS go down the false path and not change it in the true path. As far as I can tell from your picture.

----

Is the HelperEntity the dataview object surrounding the thing you want to hide? So it can ‘read’ the object on each change. 

answered

The hiding is working now, thank you. However, I still have the same problem as before with the CSS class. When the value is "true", the Grid1 is not displayed again.

Do you have also any ideas about this issue? 

answered

@Damien – Attached are a few screenshots of the current configuration for a better understanding.

answered