Cant able to download any widgets from market place

Hello Community, I can’t able to download any widgets from marketplace, I can download everything except the widgets. If I try to download, studio pro throws an error and goes to not responding state and closes automatically. I have attached the error below. System.IO.Compression.ZLibException: The underlying compression routine could not be loaded correctly.  ---> System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (0x8007000B)    at System.IO.Compression.ZLibNative.ZLibStreamHandle.DeflateInit2_(CompressionLevel level, Int32 windowBits, Int32 memLevel, CompressionStrategy strategy)    at System.IO.Compression.Deflater..ctor(CompressionLevel compressionLevel, Int32 windowBits)    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at System.IO.Compression.Deflater..ctor(CompressionLevel compressionLevel, Int32 windowBits)    at System.IO.Compression.DeflateStream.InitializeDeflater(Stream stream, Boolean leaveOpen, Int32 windowBits, CompressionLevel compressionLevel)    at System.IO.Compression.ZipArchiveEntry.GetDataCompressor(Stream backingStream, Boolean leaveBackingStreamOpen, EventHandler onClose)    at System.IO.Compression.ZipArchiveEntry.WriteLocalFileHeaderAndDataIfNeeded()    at System.IO.Compression.ZipArchive.WriteFile()    at System.IO.Compression.ZipArchive.Dispose(Boolean disposing)    at System.IO.Compression.ZipArchive.Dispose()    at Mendix.Marketplace.MendixExtension.WidgetUpdater.ProjectWidgetsUtils.AppendInfo(String filePath, String marketplaceId) in Mendix.Marketplace.MendixExtension\WidgetUpdater\ProjectWidgetsUtils.cs:line 70    at Mendix.Marketplace.MendixExtension.Connection.Import.AppStoreAppImporterUI.SaveWidget(String appFileName, String versionId, String filePath) in Mendix.Marketplace.MendixExtension\Connection\Import\AppStoreAppImporterUI.cs:line 286    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__128_1(Object state)    at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.<>c.<.cctor>b__6_0(QueueUserWorkItemCallback quwi)    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunForThreadPoolUnsafe[TState](ExecutionContext executionContext, Action`1 callback, TState& state)    at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.Execute()    at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()    at System.Threading.PortableThreadPool.WorkerThread.WorkerThreadStart()    at System.Threading.Thread.StartCallback()   Thanks in advance.
asked
1 answers

I don't know what causes the bug, but as a workaround, maybe you could download them from the marketplace via the website and then import them to studio pro?

answered