Setup GoogleMapsRoutePlanner

Due to lack of experience I have difficulty setting up the GoogleMapsRoutePlanner. Simply putting the widget in a dataview and creating the entity as described in the documentation does not work. Is anyone willing to help me on this?
asked
2 answers

Hi Roy,

I created this widget a long time ago. Even though it is old it should still work. I just tested it in Mendix 9.24.1 and it still works like a charm. The easiest way for me to help you would be for you to invite me to your project so I can fix it for you. Is that an option? If so, please invite me and I will take a look for you.

Also, did you check the screenshots that are coming with the Widget from the Marketplace? Two of them have vital configurations in them; the non persistent entity needed and how to map it to the widget. About the data source microflow that is used to fill the data view in the print screens, it is as simple as the below:

image.png

Addition to my comment below, Google is throwing an error on your API key:

image.png

answered

I've tried different setups by using onclick to create an object.I wanted to use a microflow but I simply have no idea how to set it up.The documentation of the plugin only shows the properties of the widget and says to place the widget in a dataview.I knew that would not work, but I just can not figure out how to do it properly.

onclick eventwidget propertiespopup to edit list

answered