Trouble using Siemens Email Templates from the Marketplace.

Hello everyone, I have installed the Siemens Email Template via the Marketplace, but after installing it I am having a lot of strange errors that i cannot easily fix without extra information. it seems like there are Entities and associations missing. I dont know how to exactly contact the developer Mr. João Lopes regarding these issues. Does anyone have experience with this and could help me? I have added Screenshots below.   Thank you!    
asked
3 answers

Hi Shahbaz,

Since I am now working in a different company, I no longer have access to the module, neither can maintain it, but you can use it either way. It may just require some work to fix those errors. From your screenshots, it seems that you do not have the required module installed. 

There's a more up-to-date version of that module for Mendix 10, so you may want to dowload it and then replicate it for the Mendix version you are using.

Let me know if this helps.

answered

Hi Shahbaz,

you have to download secure email module as well from marketplace , it is missing here therefore you are getting errors.

after downloading you may be also getting other errors to update widgets just right click on one of the errror and it will get updated all,then all errors will be removed

Good luck!

answered

Hi Shahbaz ,

In siemens template ,it is equired to download secure email modules but if you use mendix standard email connector 

https://marketplace.mendix.com/link/component/120739

then you don't need extra module.

Hope it helps!

answered