Widget Combo box - Only an ObjectItem can be passed to a template

Combo box widget (v1.6.0): https://marketplace.mendix.com/link/component/219304 Mendix: v10.6.1   I'm getting the following error:    Only an ObjectItem can be passed to a template. (List expression "210.xx.xx.comboBox1//optionsSourceAssociationCaptionExpression") Error: Only an ObjectItem can be passed to a template. (List expression "210.xx.xx.comboBox1//optionsSourceAssociationCaptionExpression")   I am implementing a filter, consisting of multiple fields.  The filter (selection) needs to be saved during the session, even when navigating to other pages.  The filter itself is working, using the combo box. However, when navigating to another page, and then returning to the original page (with the filter), the combo box does not render (see error above).  When refreshing the page, the combo box renders again with the saved attributes showing correctly checked.   The combo box is inside a dataview, showing an attribute of an associated object. How can I correctly pass the "ObjectItem", or what is causing this error specifically?
asked
1 answers

Works in version 10.6.10 but not in 10.6.1

answered