How to refresh the data while using Grid search filter widget.

Hi Experts,   I have used the Grid search  widget in the page and having the toggle switch to show complete or cancelled data while switch the toggle for the visibility purpose and that page includes Active and in progress grids.  I need to show the complete or cancelled grid while the toggle is on. Due to performance  perspective i have used dataviewloader on that page to show the Completed and cancelled data.  At initially the Multifield search is filtering the data for Active and in progress data's. Once the toggle is ON i can gets the data filtered with multifield search continuing that searching with another data the completed and cancel data is not gets refreshed.     Scenario :  Once the toggle is on searched empid: 1234 and followed by 2345  Now hiding the complete and cancelled by using the toggle. Now searched 1234 toggle is on to show the complete and cancel grid. now searched for 2345. " The data is not getting populated." [Once I use that toggle to hide and show I can able to view the data due to refresh of data.] Is any other option to refresh the data while search.   Thanks in Advance.
asked
0 answers