Failed to register application on PDF Document Generation

Hi Experts,   I am using the PDF Document Generation module (1.8) on Mendix 10.3. It runs successfully on my local environment but fails to run on the Mendix public cloud. I followed the instructions to provide the required information and clicked "Register App" using "Snip_AppRegistration." However, I consistently receive the message "Failed to register application: Received status 400. See the troubleshooting section in the module documentation for more details" on the page. How do I figure out what caused bad request to `https://docgen.home.mendix.com/auth/v2/token`? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.   allow all access to path  '/' and '/docgen/' Register Page with APP ID, PAT Log "Register App" microflow (provided by the module) 
asked
1 answers

Hey there,

Please ensure that you were selected the right scope while creating PAT, in your case for mendix public cloud you need to select "mx:deployment:read" under "Deployment Mendix Cloud" not under "Deployment Private Cloud". Please find the below image for your reference.

image.png

You can cross check this by using the "View Details" option on the PAT screen.

image.png

Thanks!

answered