FTP Market Place Error

I installed the below SFTP component from the Market Place, and when I run it locally seems to be working fine, all the needed permissions are there for the admin to user it. I can configure connections from my environment,   The projects is now deployed to an environment running on cloud foundry. The moment I navigate to the page to configure the SFTP, I get and error, the standard please contact your administrator error. If I click ok, the pages does open, but when I try to actually try to configure a connection I get another error. I got the below error from the console in the browser.   Is there some sort of config I still need to do or something, as I have a page using the snippet for the config as the documentation specifies it. I just don't know why in the deployed environment it's giving an error now.   I have updated this with an additional error log giving this error on stax2/XMLInputFactory, but not sure why when deploye the SFTP would give an error on this as I don't see anything in the userlib for this, would it still work locally if it was missing a jar file?
asked
1 answers

Hi Deon,

This might not answer your question %100  but it seems like you have conflicted java libraries. 

You can check your userlib and remove older jar files.

Check the accepted answer in this question.

Mendix Community - Question Details

answered