SSO configuration is not working | I stuck in SSO redirection in one of my application.

I stuck in SSO redirection in one of my application, I have implemented the SSO login by installing SAML2.0, correctly configuring all of the steps, and enabling it. SSO login works perfectly on my local system, however when I connect to the QA server, there is a problem where when I click on the login button, it redirects but does not show anything. This is the login page while clicking on login button it redirects to blank page. This is the nanoflow that I have called on the login button. and this is the after startup microflow Also I have checked the status on the AZure too, there were I have append this /SSO/ at endpoint URL. Don't under stand that how to fix this bug, I have checked the things in console and in that I may see that there were something wrong in submitLoginForm script file. I'm using SAML2.0 configuration for SSO and the version is 3.6.9. - Does any one have that resolution??  
asked
1 answers

Hey Aayushi,

I believe you have configured wrong idenitier id, it needs to be your QA server url. But changing it from there will remove SSO from your localhost, so to avoid it create one more app registration in your entra id and then configure that for your QA server.

Also you need to only add one url in identifier id - https://app-name/SSO/. I don't think you need to add every url of your page or deeplink urls.

Thanks & Regards,

Naman Khard

answered