Java Compile error after Excel Exporter module

Hi   I have downloaded the Excel Exporte app store module for our app in 6.9 Now when I want to run the app I got this error:   compile: [javac] Compiling 11 source files to C:\Users\123\Documents\Mendix\MxApp\deployment\run\bin [javac] C:\Users\123\Documents\Mendix\MxApp\javasource\xlsreport\report\DataOQL.java:734: error: cannot find symbol [javac] return dateTime.withZone(DateTimeZone.UTC).toLocalDateTime().toDate(); [javac] ^ [javac] symbol: method toDate() [javac] location: class LocalDateTime [javac] Note: C:\Users\123\Documents\Mendix\MxApp\\javasource\com\mendix\core\Core.java uses or overrides a deprecated API. [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details. [javac] Note: C:\Users\123\Documents\Mendix\MxApp\javasource\com\mendix\core\Core.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations. [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details. [javac] 1 error   Obviously it has to do that the Excel exporter modules "uses/orverrides a deprecated api".   The question now is how to solve this java stuff?
asked
1 answers

I created a project in 6.9.1 and downloaded latest MxModelReflection and Excel Exporter. Smooth.

Possible causes:

1. Other modules installed from appstore
  2. Custom java-actions using Jars
  3. Previous versions left over jars
  4. Eclipse interfering

Options

1. Clear project directory
  2. Copy all Jars from userlib to a save place. Re-Install modules from appstore and place the jars only back when it keeps complaining.

answered